Media



Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday 5 May 2014

What have you learned from your audience feedback?


I created this questionnaire to distribute amongst my target audience. I made it an open questionnaire so that answers weren't confined to set values and people could also express opinions and explain them. As I was doing everything myself in the project, the response to all sections was important to me. From the results I gathered, from the 15 people I gave it to, 15 enjoyed it, 9 people enjoyed the performance more than the story, 6 enjoyed the story more.

Initially, the majority didn't quite understand the meaning of the video, but once they thought about it for a few seconds and paid attention to the lyrics and the title, 12 people fully understood the methods behind it.

10 people said the editing was great and at a comfortable pace, 2 people said it was a bit too shaky at times due to the handheld, and 3 people said they didn't pay much attention to it.

The parts with the biggest impact were said to be the closer shots of the singing and the final shot, with just the singer isolated on the stage. This was because the expressions and the placement, and distance fitted well with the theme of being lost.

Everyone said they would recommend the video to other music lovers, and the only thing people said they disliked were the shakier shots, as even though I reduced them significantly, some of the audience still felt slightly thrown off balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment